Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, January 15, 2018

#MMMM Color Songs

Today's theme is songs with a color word in the title. There are plenty of those around. Here's an old favorite.



Next up is AC/DC.



Here's a song fitting for today!



Finally, although it doesn't fit the given theme, I can't imagine not including this final song to remember and honor the great Martin Luther King, Jr. and the continuation of his work that still needs to be done.



Oh, and here's a color related product from my store!






7 comments:

Binky said...

What about the color of chocolate? That's the best color of all.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Good choices for today's color song titles. I, especially like "The World is Black The Word is White". That brings back some good childhood memories. It's also purrfect pick in memory of MLK. Thanks for hitting the dance floor with the 4M gang. Have a wonderful week and keep warm! ;)

XmasDolly said...

Never heard your first tune, but it was really fun to listen too... thanks for the introduction, and ever since my hubby's bass player was a clone to the AC/DC singer I've liked some of their songs... not to loud, but they do rock! Now Black/White you're right very fitting for tonight. Children just don't see color... Sure wish adults felt the same way. Our world would be soooooo much nicer. I forgot today was Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. I'm glad you remembered. What a beautiful song and tribute. In watching the whole thing sure made me think... wonder what would've happened had he lived. Don't you? Thanks my friend you did a great, wonderful job with your Post today! Proud to be your friend. HUGS

messymimi said...

How i wish everyone could live by the law of love. Excellent music.

John Holton said...

Good choices for today! "Black and White" was written around the time of Brown v. Board of Education, when they were working to integrate the schools. And, like many here, I had never heard the Eiffel 65 song.

Mike said...

Nice selections!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those are all great choices, Joyce! Thanks for the dance! :)